This gallery contains 3 photos.
Here we have the least detrimental food dishes prepared by our facebook members all according to Dr Sebi’s food recommended list (nutritional guide). People who get into the kitchen to save a nation are definitely a part of the life savers who give our children a chance in every community. Food compliments … Continue reading
This gallery contains 6 photos.
A few of the Sebi vegan family are already familiar with the term “food porn” in association with a beautiful young woman who has visited Usha Village many times. Her drive and focus has helped her to lead an assault on shopping, cooking and raw preparations of foods from the … Continue reading
This gallery contains 18 photos.
Pamela Donar recently returned from the Usha Village December 2014. She has been there before and this time she shares with us some images of the food served for lunch and dinner. Of course we all want to know what exactly is on the plates, but the language barrier … Continue reading
Did you know that Michael Jackson took on the very same task that Lisa Left eye (of TLC female artists group) took upon herself to do; to help make Dr. Sebi well known? Would you like to learn about the horrifying truth behind why you and so many others aren’t as familiar with Dr. Sebi’s work as well as celebrities????
Would you like to learn about the things that unity inspired people who speak of having their own haven’t known about for the past 30 years? Don’t worry, you won’t have to wait any long because I’m telling you right now that Micheal Jackson assembled a list of black nationally renown representatives and had them wait in DC while he drove Dr. Sebi to them. Do you think it was enough that Michael Jackson’s testimony on getting cured as well as some of his immediate family members and baby sitter were good enough? Nope, it wasn’t. Were they all making an effort to protect Dr. Sebi by keeping him a secret or has the promotion of Dr. Sebi failed to reach you over the years merely because they did not believe in him?
Perhaps they received corporate endorsements that would breach their relationships with one another if they promoted Dr. Sebi? Aye, who knows?
Dr. Sebi give account of Michael Jackson’s efforts:
Michael said to me, “are you ready?” Ready for what? “To go to Washington” said Michael. I said, So what Washington? What’s in Washington that I’m supposed to prepare for in Washington? He said, Well I’m O take you to Washington. I said, For what? He said, You will see. So we drove all the way from California to Washington DC. We got to DC at the Rayburn building, March 31 of 2004. Dr. Sebi has never experienced this before; when the limousine pulled up there a million hands coming through the windows, “Please Michael, Michael, Michaellll.” These thousands and thousands of hands. I said boy, how much you need to be famous? But I’m not famous and I don’t wanna be famous because I like to scratch my toes and sit by the river with the frogs and birds and I like doing that because it affords me imaginable peace. If I was famous I would have to hide. I use to have to drive Michael Jackson to Hawaii in the dark at night. We’d be driving around ..inaudible… because he was famous. We couldn’t do it in the day.
When we got to the Rayburn building. Inside, Who is there? 17 African ambassadors they’re up on my right. Over here is Sheila Jackson Lee from Texas and John Conyer from Michigan and over here is Jessie Jackson Jr. from the house of appropriation. And the other one was Mr. Leonard Muhammad from the Nation of Islam. I said wow, today is the day! I’m gonna tell the world and all these brothers Leonard Muhammad from the Nation of Islam, the other one Jessie jackson Jr., Oh it’s over, IT’S OVER!!! The world will know that Dr. Sebi cure AIDS and he will be, for the first time Dr. Sebi will be useful to you because you will hear it from the mouth of the leaders. Have you heard it? [audience replies “No!”] *there is laughter* HAVE YOU HEARD IT? *with hands on hips* [audience again replies, “No!”]
So what happen to the Leonard Muhammad? And and Jessie Jackson Jr. Who? *sigh* President bush, God bless this man and god save this man. President Bush said that he appropriated 5 billion dollars to fight AIDS. He a white boy right? And Mr. Jessie Jackson Jr. whose a brotha he didn’t tell no one that his brother cure AIDS. But Mr President Bush appropriated 5 billion dollars.
The RayBurn Building
Shiela Jackson Lee
Jessie Jackson Jr.
Nation of Islam Chief of Staff Leonard Farrakhan Muhammad
It is sad that at this [12/25/2014] time, this video merely has less than 1,200 views.
Click here to watch the video yourself 43 minutes into the video where the account starts. Dr. Sebi goes on to explain how Michael Jackson addresses the audience and tells them that the gift that he has for Africa was Dr. Sebi himself. He mentions how he then looked at the 17 ambassadors and noticed that they didn’t hear anything. Soon after that, Dr. Sebi cites the messenger Elijah Muhammad in regards to the food we eat and explicitly details his way into how he cures AIDS and what it is.
We have been force to violate and eat the foods that are not consistent with our biological makeup. After leaving an African bio-mineral construct or alkaline foods we begin to get sick and diseased. Disease will above all, break your energy, it takes away your energy. First it takes away your will and then it begins to eat all the way on you; it’s going to own you now. It’s going to make you hate yourself for the rest of your life until you die.
We are not able to think, we become depressed and irritable. And our relationships suffer the consequences. Today due to our generation after generation starch addicted ways, we can see the attributes of these consequences taking hold of our children within teenage relationships. And things can definitely get worse from there.
MAN DOESN’T SPEAK TO WIFE FOR 17 YEARS
Dr. Sebi’s account of healing a man suffering under these conditions is able to reverse the disease that causes so much hate and destruction 7 minutes into a video; as seen in the following video:
To continue with our message of REAL LOVE for today, view 3 minutes and 40 seconds into part 7 of this video.
LOVEOne ingredient that is so missing for this journey to be understood and accepted, is “LOVE” but it is not the word itself. It is that electrical communication that is between you and the other person or everybody besides yourself. But to be able to reach there to accomplish that place that you want to be comfortable with, you have to provide yourself the environment inside of yourself and that environment can not be provided by eating meat. It just can not; it is impossible. When you put meat in your mouth, love leaves you! Why? Because love says you don’t like yourself. Because this stuff is not design for you to eat, your body was not designed to consume meat, milk, or cheese or butter and eggs. So love leaves! And leaves you hanging. Hating yourself and everybody else and everybody hating you. But as soon as you get off of it, you find that love enters and everybody that see you now is smiling at you.
Violence is among the dating youth and it is a tragic element growing in our community across the globe. LoveIsRespect has some horrifying dating abuse statistics that you might want to familiarize your self with if you favor being in a position to help your children, nieces and nephews. (LoveIsRespect lays down the following facts)
- Nearly 1.5 million high school students nationwide experience physical abuse from a dating partner in a single year. ~1~
- One in three adolescents in the U.S. is a victim of physical, sexual, emotional or verbal abuse from a dating partner, a figure that far exceeds rates of other types of youth violence. ~1~
- One in 10 high school students has been purposefully hit, slapped or physically hurt by a boyfriend or girlfriend. ~2~
- One quarter of high school girls have been victims of physical or sexual abuse. ~4~
Why Focus on Young People?
- Girls and young women between the ages of 16 and 24 experience the highest rate of intimate partner violence almost triple the national average. ~5~
- Violent behavior typically begins between the ages of 12 and 18. ~6~
- The severity of intimate partner violence is often greater in cases where the pattern of abuse was established in adolescence. ~7~
- About 72% of eighth and ninth graders are “dating”. ~8~
- Violent relationships in adolescence can have serious ramifications by putting the victims at higher risk for substance abuse, eating disorders, risky sexual behavior and further domestic violence. ~9~
- Being physically or sexually abused makes teen girls six times more likely to become pregnant and twice as likely to get a STI. ~10~
- Half of youth who have been victims of both dating violence and rape attempt suicide, compared to 12.5% of non-abused girls and 5.4% of non-abused boys. ~11~
Dating Violence and the Law
- Eight states currently do not include dating relationships in their definition of domestic violence. As a result, young victims of dating abuse often cannot apply for restraining orders. ~12~
- New Hampshire is the only state where the law specifically allows a minor of any age to apply for a protection order; more than half of states do not specify the minimum age of a petitioner. ~12~
- Currently only one juvenile domestic violence court in the country focuses exclusively on teen dating violence. ~13~
Lack of Awareness
- Only 33% of teens who were in a violent relationship ever told anyone about the abuse. ~14~
- Eighty one percent of parents believe teen dating violence is not an issue or admit they don’t know if it’s an issue. ~15~
- A teen’s confusion about the law and their desire for confidentiality are two of the most significant barriers stopping young victims of abuse from seeking help. ~16~
Dr Sebi reaches out to Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe to shed some light on legendary accomplishments in order to unite and address the most subtle acts of slaughtering a nation of African people.
Robert had just been reappointed into office and is accused of the elections being rigged and unfair. Just six months into office, he is soon to receive Dr. Sebi’s letter.
Lets take a look at what he read:
THE DR. SEBI ADVOCACY PROGRAM
If you find that you can not afford the herbs or that you do not have the funds to make it to Honduras the Advocacy Program will help you.
It cost five dollars to get on the list.
ADVOCATES FOR DR. SEBI
Once on the list you are an advocate for Dr. Sebi, which means that you will promote the content that we have collected in representation of Dr. Sebi. When we send you free herbs, this is not compensation for your advertising and promotional efforts. There are people who have partnered with me to send out free herbs at their own expenses. We have reserved your right to receive direct payment from those who want to join the advocacy program and how you will do this has a very specific construct and guideline (which you will receive in an UPDATE once you are an advocate). Your compensation for promoting the knowledge that we have collected comes from that platform, instead of from your acquiring free herbs. Continue reading