● FOOD ALERT: Salt – Will harden your arteries and eventually kill you. Dr. Sebi recommends the use of sea salt.
● FOOD ALERT: Apples – It has inorganic lead.
● FOOD ALERT: Beets – is a hybrid plant. Made in Holland Oxford; it’s laboratory product. It has inorganic lead.
● FOOD ALERT: Chlorella – is not natural. It is a hybrid.
● FOOD ALERT: Parsley – Not recommended; also a hybrid plant. Use culantro instead.
● FOOD ALERT: Almond nut – It has cyanide.
● FOOD ALERT: Lemongrass – It will raise your blood pressure high very quickly. It’s a hybrid. Asian people use a lot of it in their soups. Thai people use a lot of it as well.
● FOOD ALERT: String Beans – Avoid it. It acid enough to be considered detrimental.
● FOOD ALERT: Maca – It’s a hybrid plant.
● FOOD ALERT: Maple Syrup – Formaldehyde is known to be used to make maple syrup. It is used to keep the hole open in the maple tree. It’s a chemical that really does damage to the body.
● FOOD ALERT: Black Rice – Chinese made the black rice. It is not a natural rice, it is a starch.
● FOOD ALERT: Broccoli – Being that broccoli is hybrid, unnatural, incomplete molecular structure, it should not be consumed by humans. It’s an acid based vegetable. It has no nutritional value and is worse than okra and spinach.
● FOOD ALERT: Cauliflower – It is worse than broccoli. It will rob you of your minerals. It has no carbon.
● FOOD ALERT: Garlic – is an oxide of allyl. It’s dangerous and doesn’t allow wounds to heal. It is 3.3 on the ph level chart. It burns cells and destroys cells and weakens the membrane. While garlic does lower blood pressure, it has a tendency to destroy the membrane.
● FOOD ALERT: Celery – Celery has the highest concentration of inorganic salt. Dr. Sebi recommends not using it under any circumstances.
● FOOD ALERT: Rice – Contains cyanide and high levels of starch. Rice will compromise the mucous membrane. It is also high on the Glycemic index.
● FOOD ALERT: Acid/Hybrid foods & Herbs – Foxgloves, Cayenne Pepper, Chamomile, Comfrey, Rose hips, Echinacea, Golden seal, St. John’s Wort, Paprika, Licorice stick (has 50 times more sugar than sugar itself, and has glycyrrhizic acid –1) Pepper mint, Spear mint (mint seizes the brain), Aloe vera, Vitamin A and E. (see video)
● FOOD ALERT: Nutmeg – Deadly!!! Boil two nutmegs and drink the water; you’ll be dead in two minutes. Nutmeg has arsenic and was made by man.
● FOOD ALERT: Milk – It is 6.0 on the ph level chart.
● FOOD ALERT: Starch – Spaghetti, Rice, Bean, Potatoes, Cane juice (highest concentration of starch) Starch is a binder. It is a chemical. To tie two unequal chemicals you have to use a starch. Starch will have you thinking logically, why you should kill yourself.
● FOOD ALERT: Corn and soybeans are two types of crops that have undergone genetic engineering.
● FOOD ALERT: Soy products – soy is a complex starch that creates sulfide in the body, it in turn eats up the iron and oxygen. It’s inorganic silica.
● FOOD ALERT: Cossava – the popular african dish. Not natural and has cyanide
● FOOD ALERT: Moringa – It’s benefits are compared to hybrid and acid based foods such as spinach, milk and carrots and is recommended by the Ayurvedic Indian system who also recommends cow milk.
● FOOD ALERT: Spinach – Acid, has a Ph level below 7.0, it is not alkaline although it may have beneficial substances just like the carrot and milk has beneficial substances. Spinach has a starch base and has no iron.
● FOOD ALERT: Cumin – Made in a laboratory; it’s an artificial chromosome. It’s extremely bad for the liver.
Dr. Sebi mentions ‘kale’ as being hybrid but states that it would not hurt you. He use to make the same statement about broccoli until he recently made a change in how he expressed the value of broccoli in 2016. Prior to this he has always stated that broccoli has no nutritional value and the he eats it. In a video made available on youtube in 2016 as he associated with guest, he expressed in an apologetic way that he use to promote the consumption of broccoli.
Kale was used in Lisa Left Eye’s sea moss that was prepared for her at the Usha Village in Honduras. Supporting audio in regards to Dr. Sebi addressing Kale, spinach and broccoli is below.